Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Cardi B Responds to Conservatives By Accusing Them of Harassment


RadioOnFire.com - In what seems to only be appropriate for today's political landscape, Cardi B has recently found herself right in the middle of the government shutdown, having gone to social media to condemn Trump for his lack of leadership. Since that time, the "Twerk" featured artist had a well-publicized spat with conservative pundit, Tomi Lahren, which was even endorsed by congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez who suggested that conservatives should expect to be roasted if they "mess with Bronx women."

Fast forward a few days later and now Cardi appears to be tired of hearing from Trump's supporters, taking to Twitter to suggest that conservatives have taken the debate too far. 





"All these conservatives been harassing me and telling me the most disgusting things these past few days," Cardi wrote in the tweet, "Listen I’m not telling ya to turn liberal all I’m saying is to admit that your president is f***** up this country right now! Liberal or conservative we ALL suffer as citizens."

From there, Cardi was asked if she believes her provocative style of music to be contradictory during the height of the #MeToo movement, to which the artist replied that "it says to women that I can wear and not wear what ever I want. do w.e I want and that NO still means NO. So Stephanie chime in..If I twerk and be half naked does that mean I deserve to get raped and molested ? I want to know what a conservative woman like you thinks."

The 'Stephanie' she was responding to is Stephanie Hamill, a columnist for the Daily Caller, who replied to Cardi this morning by saying that while they both agree that 'no means no' in every circumstance, her music videos sexually objectify women which ultimately hurts the cause.
Source: Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment