Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2018

Tinashe Slams Ex in New Song and admits she is "Sensitive As Hell" in Twitter post








RadioOnFire.com - The lyrics find Tinashe ruminating on the tail end of a relationship over a sleek, shimmery beat, with fans already speculating whether the single is about her recent TMZ-probed breakup with NBA player Ben Simmons.



“Riding down Hollywood, I’m cruising / Can’t be stagnant, gotta keep it moving / I gave up all my love but you abused it / Now you just something I checked off my to-do list,” Tinashe sings; basketball-referencing lyrics like “I gotta pass on you” and “This shit too easy like a free-throw” also suggest that the ex on the track is the Philadelphia 76ers star, who is now reportedly dating Kendall Jenner.

Source Rolling Stone


No comments:

Post a Comment