Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Big Sean Reveals Depression and Anxiety Led to Him Cancelling Tour


RadioOnFire.com - Big Sean decided to cancel his Unfriendly Reminder Tour earlier this year, which he opened up about in an interview with Billboard.

The Detroit native explained that his struggles with depression and anxiety were behind his decision to first postpone and then cancel the tour. Sean stated that he "had some things to work out in my head...I never really took the time out to nurture myself, to take care of myself. It took me a lot of depression having a lot of anxiety to realize something was off. I've been getting myself together, getting my mind right. So I have been taking better care of myself and...not only am I bringing my best self to the music but I'm bringing my best self to the table, to my city, to my fans, to the people who are about me."



During the conversation, Big Sean also addressed the senseless murder of XXXTentacion, stating, "I don't feel anybody deserves to die young, especially if it's a senseless act of violence. Nobody's deserving of that. I feel like he was a raw, talented artist and I feel that we only saw a glimpse of it. He has real fans and real people that love him, so I'm sure he's gonna live on forever."

Source: Billboard

No comments:

Post a Comment