Search This Blog

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Voletta Wallace Calls Out Kylie & Kendall Over Their Biggie T-Shirts


RadioOnFire.com - Kylie and Kendall Jenner unveiled a t-shirt line featuring the likenesses of 2 Pac and the Notorious B.I.G. with the overlapping image of their own faces across them. The collection of t-shirts was supposed to be pushed as vintage items with a hefty
The collection of t-shirts was supposed to be pushed as vintage items with a hefty price tag of $125 each. Fans did not take too kindly to the announcement of these tees, with many calling the designs disrespectful. Since then, the mother of the late Notorious B.I.G., Voletta Wallace, chimed in and delivered some harsh words to the Jenner sisters via her Instagram. Ms. Wallace said, “I am not sure who told @kyliejenner and @kendalljenner that they had the right to do this. The disrespect of these girls to not even reach out to me or anyone connected to the estate baffles me. I have no idea why they feel they can exploit the deaths of 2pac and my Son Christoper to sell a t-shirt. This is disrespectful, disgusting, and exploitation at its worst!!!”


Since Voletta Wallace posted her statement on Instagram, Kendall Jenner has issued an apology, saying, “The tee shirts have been pulled from retail and all images have been removed.” Take a look above.

No comments:

Post a Comment