Search This Blog

Friday, June 30, 2017

Jay-Z Disses Kim K & Kanye on 4:44: "My Wife a Queen, Not a Kardashian"


RadioOnFire.com - Jay Z recently released his latest offering 4:44. The album is available exclusively through Tidal for a week and had many fans dissecting every one of his bars. One line, in particular, has caused fans to double back, with many taking it as a shot at the Kardashian clan. On the track “4:44,” Hov says, “And I was never a fan, my wife a Queen, not a Kardashian.”
The album has only been out for a few hours, and there is no word on if the Kardashians or Kanye West will respond. Jay gave insight into the song, saying, “It’s the title track because it’s such a powerful song, and I just believe one of the best songs I’ve ever written.”
Source: thewrap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment