Search This Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Man Who Killed 2 Kids Tells Judge to Hurry Up, Gets 71 Years


RadioOnFire.com - Milwaukee resident Michael Morgan was recently sentenced to 71 years in prison this past week for setting a fire that killed two children in October 2015. Police reports noted that six children had to be rescued in total, with four of them being rescued by their grandmother. The two children killed as a result of the fire were two-year-old Tae'najah Morgan and 10-year-old Kevin Little. This past September, a jury found Michael Morgan guilty of arson, first-degree reckless homicide, and misdemeanor bail jumping.


According to reports, while Morgan was being sentenced by the judge, the man reportedly said: "Talk them numbers so I can get back to my cell." The judge said, "Ok, I'm getting there." Morgan responded by saying "F*ck man. You don't give no f*ck about us, man. We black man. You here to hang us man." He then went on to say "Hey. I gotta go make a hookup, can you hurry up? I got sh*t to do. 40, 20, 40, 20, 20, 20, consecutive - c'mon man. Give me that honey. I got 99 to go." The judge shortly sentenced Morgan after his outburst, with reports saying that the man left the courtroom singing about how happy he was about his sentence.
Source: youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment