Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Baltimore Ravens Sign Former Towson Running Back


The Baltimore Ravens are reporting that former Towson University running back Terrance West will be coming back to Baltimore.
According to BaltimoreRavens.com writer Garrett Downing, the Ravens have signed the Baltimore native and former Towson star to their practice squad.
On his Instgram account, West posted: “Jehovah God you get all the praise and glory. I been hearing the whispers. Heard y'all thought it was over? Haha Lol. It's time to go to work just like old times. From pop warner to high school to college and now the pro's. God took me around the world to bang me up so I could appreciate it more being home. Ima give you guys my all. I love my city. Dreams into reality!! Locked in and focus #BlessedToBeA #RAVEN #TheUnderDog Yahhhhhhhhh”
Downing also reports: "The 24-year-old running back is in just his second NFL season after getting selected by the Cleveland Browns in the third round of the NFL Draft last year. The Browns traded West to the Titans at the end of this year’s training camp, and he then played two games with Tennessee before getting cut last week."
To make room for West, the Ravens cut defensive end Nordly Capi.

Source WBAL

No comments:

Post a Comment