Search This Blog

Friday, September 28, 2018

Mysonne Arrested During Protest in DC over Kavanaugh Nomination



RadioOnFire.com - Brett Kavanaugh, controversial nominee for the Supreme Court of the United States sat in front of a Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday, September 27 to address the sexual assault allegations brought against him by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford. After both sides testified about the event in question, Friday witnessed the Senate Judiciary attempting to rush through the confirmation proceedings for Kavanaugh.

Protesters flooded Capitol Hill on Friday where things such as "Lock Him Up," and "Withdraw Kavanaugh. No Abusees on the Supreme Court." There were also a number of arrests following the protest. One of those protesting the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh was Mysonne, who shared a clip on IG of him in cuffs. He captioned the video:

I risked my life and my freedom for shit that meant nothing! Ive done so many things im not proud of,this is not one of them. I remember being arrested as a young boy, nervous scared afraid of the unknown, not this Time!! Everytime i go out here on these front lines fighting for our liberation and i sit cuffed in back of one these paddy wagons and wait in a cell, it is one the most Peaceful Relaxed states of my life!! Because i know I've risked it all for what I truly believe in. I dont ask everyone to agree or do what i do, but I do ask you to find something you are willing to Risk it all For! ✊️🏾 #IworkForthePeople




This isn't the first time Mysonne has gotten arrested for protesting. His last arrest came as a result of protesting against Kavanaugh's initial nomination where he called him a "threat to this democracy."

Check it out above.

Source: instagram.com

No comments:

Post a Comment