Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Update: Safaree Responds to Nicki Minaj About Getting Hairline Surgery


Update: Safaree responded to Nicki Minaj's claims that he got hairline surgery, writing on Twitter, "1st off Me and tyga didn’t go to the same dr. We did it the same day. Diff doctors . Listen I don’t know if this has to do with 1st week sales but you need to finish your zen. And don’t talk about vh1 checks cuz the way you’re acting it’s like your auditioning to be on LHH."

He added, "At least y’all know I was trying to keep my nudes to myself now. Some1 was trying to leak my di%^ pic for years and ive been trying to stop it forever. But is this suppose to be your promo run? I’m flattered that you feel talking about me can help. I can’t believe ur still mad."

Check out the rest of his tweets above.



---------

Nicki Minaj is continuing on with her clap back at Safaree, as she revealed she paid for his hairline.

Via Twitter, Minaj said "I should’ve never paid for that gyatDamn hairline!!!! It fell back out cuz God don’t like ugly!!!! You used me but God had other plans!!!!!" She fired off another tweet that included Tyga, saying "Tyga shit ain’t fall back out!!!! Y’all went to the same doctor!!! Yours fell out cuz GOD DONT LIKE UGLY!!!!!!"






Take a look above.

No comments:

Post a Comment