Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Nicki Minaj and Funk Flex Squash Differences


RadioOnFire.com - Nicki Minaj and Funk Flex sat down and spoke to each other in an interview that lasted over an hour. During the interview, Nicki and Flex hashed out their differences, which led Nicki to say she respected his criticism of her album.

Nicki said “You weren't seeing eye to eye with me. I had no clue what you was mad at it. ... I would put it in a different way.” She went on to say “It felt more than about my music. I don't know why, but for some reason, and I notice it a lot with people from New York or on New York radio, it seems like, when they have an issue with me, it's more than just music.”



Flex said he felt she was being lazy with her music, which led her to continue on. “I'm never mad when people give me constructive criticism. I accept things like that.”

Watch above.
Source: youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment