Search This Blog

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Lamar Odom Signs a Deal to Play Basketball in China


RadioOnFire.com - Lamar Odom announced on Instagram that he's making a comeback in the basketball world after signing a deal to play in China.

He wrote on Instagram, "My heart literally warms up now I can finally share with you all that I'm returning to play Basketball. I will be playing in China ! God is good ! Thanks lord for giving me another chance in life and thank you fans for your the love and support during all those hard years."




Odom didn't reveal which team he will be playing for, but named Stephon Marbury as his "inspiration." Marbury played in China from 2010-2018, winning three Chinese Basketball Association titles and six All-Star Game selections.



Check out Lamar's full message above.

No comments:

Post a Comment