Search This Blog

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Blac Chyna’s Mom asks Amber Rose to help her See Her Grandkids


RadioOnFire.com - Blac Chyna’s mom, Tokyo Toni, says her daughter is keeping her grandchildren from her and she’s reached out to Chyna’s pal Amber Rose for help.

“Hey @amberrose you are the only person that I know that knows my daughter who does not fear her,” she wrote on Instagram Wednesday (via Us Weekly). “Can you do me a favor if it’s anywhere deep in your heart can you please tell her I said let me see those kids! I’m so very sorry to come at you in this way on social media but there’s no other way.”

She goes on to say her daughter has surrounded herself with “sorry ass chumps” and “yes people” who Toni hates, and feels that the only way to get to Chyna is by going through her close friend Rose.

“If you could do this OK if not OK love you kiddo COD I said hi and kiss Sebastian hopefully I’ll see you guys before I’m dead and gone love always Tokyo!,” she wrote, ending with the hashtag “Ibeatslutwalkthisyear.”

Once close, the relationship between Chyna and Toni has deteriorated over the last year, with Toni taking several public shots at her daughter. In May, she claimed she hadn’t seen her grandchildren, King and Dream, from Chyna’s relationships with Tyga and Rob Kardashian, in over a year, according to Complex.




Just last week, Toni also put Chyna on blast for refusing to fund her book, “Silent Whispers: The Art of War.”

It’s unclear if Rose has seen the post. Since it went up, all she has posted is a picture of herself with her middle finger up, captioned, “Entrepreneur, Ex Stripper, Millionaire, Hoe, Baby Mama, Ex Wife, Girlfriend, Daughter, Tennis Ball head…. Keep it going.”

The same goes for Chyna, whose only social media activity has been to post three photos of herself wearing a yellow outfit, one of which she captioned, “Living my best life.”

Her attorney declined a request for comment.


Source PageSix

No comments:

Post a Comment