Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2018

6ix9ine Celebrates 7 Months Without Getting Knocked Out Or Chain Took


RadioOnFire.com - Just a week after showing off his new plaque earned from the success of his debut project Day69, it appears that Tekashi 6ix9ine has more to celebrate. Taking to Instagram Wednesday (May 30), 6ix9ine took time to gloat that since entering the scene he has failed to take a loss.

“I been talking the most shit for the past 7 months telling the whole rap game S*D & somehow still didn’t get my chain took never got knocked out the only thing that happenwas I got handed platinum records and billboard charts.” captioned the photo of the Brooklyn rapper.





While he is celebrating avoiding direct conflict for over half a year, 6ix9ine has been involved in numerous beefs with individuals in and out of music. Earlier this month, 6ix9ine had a back-and-forth with Trippie Redd. He was reportedly arrested for assaulting an officer.

However, 6ix9ine has been making strides to be less confrontational. He and Casanova 2X squashed their beef, even performing on stage together. Even as he continues his success, 6ix9ine still wants to accomplish more. “I'm saying I'm still f***ing hungry man,”he said in a recent post celebrating the release of his video for his track “Tati”. “I got into this game a couple months ago and I'm still hungry I still want more.”
Source: Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment