Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Stevie J Says He's Being Extorted Over Child Support Debt


RadioOnFire.com - Stevie J isn't a stranger to controversy. He's been through some scandals since he appeared back in the public eye several years ago on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta. This time around it may cost him his freedom. He’s reportedly going to jail for not paying on his million-dollar child support debt. Stevie claims it's just an attempt to extort him for money.

According to reports, he's been ordered to turn himself in on April 10 for not paying his debt.

In a recent interview with TMZ, producer turned reality star claimed that he’s the victim of extortion and the charges are bogus.

Diamond K "THROW IT UP GIRL" now streaming on Apple Music


“One thing for sure you can say about me is that I’m always around my kids, I’m always doing great things for my kids," he said. "My kids are on two shows on VH1, and one’s in question. They’re getting great checks from Viacom, two different shows."

"They live with me and I’m there all the time. One of them is a great basketball player at Rider University and the other one is just a spoiled singer-slash-television star. I love my children with all my heart and I have no problem with taking care of my kids but I have a problem with trying to be extorted... but we’ll handle it."

No comments:

Post a Comment