Search This Blog

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Azealia Banks Reveals She's Signed a Million Dollar Deal with eOne Music


RadioOnFire.com - Azealia Banks made a big announcement on Instagram on Wednesday (January 31) night, revealing to fans that she's signed a $1 million deal with eOne.



She wrote, "I’m now officially signed to E1 Entertainment!! I HAVE A HOME AGAIN... I’m crying. The Industry left me out on the street like a stray dog and now I have shelter again. This is really making me cry I’m so happy and grateful and thankful for all of this and I promise I’m going to make the KUNTS so proud. Thank you guys so freaking much you don’t know how much this means to me."




She added, "I come from a very broken household and When I was a little girl all I wanted was to be loved. I’ve been all around the world but I swear I’ve never felt more understood, cared for and welcome than I have with you all. YOU are the loves of my life. I don’t need anyone else but my kunts. Thank you for everything."

Check out her posts up top.
Source: Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment