Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Woman Suing Russell Simmons for $5M Over Rape Claims Finally Speaks Out


RadioOnFire.com - Def Jam co-founder Russell Simmons stepped down from all his companies, and has chosen to stay out of the media; After multiple women came forward accusing him of sexual assault and rape.

Jennifer Jarosik joins the number of women who have decided to share their stories of abuse at the hands of Simmons. NBC’s Megyn Kelly sat down with Jarosik and spoke with her in depth about her emotional conflict as Simmons' friend.



“I had a great, tremendous amount of respect for him at the time and I had thought, this is amazing. Here is this high-profile man who understood what I was trying to do, to help women, who offered to give an interview,” stated Jarosik. During her private interview with Simmons, she claims that, "He started to kiss me and then he raped me. I tried to force him off, but it happened so quickly and I just froze."

Jarosik continued a professional relationship with Simmons after the assault, and says that, "He was a friend, I feel that I wanted to give him another chance.” It seems like time's up for Simmons though, and his chances have been expired. Jarosik filed a 5 million dollar lawsuit against Simmons this past week.

Source VladTV

No comments:

Post a Comment