Search This Blog

Thursday, December 21, 2017

NBA YoungBoy Disses Moneybagg Yo: That Was My Brother, Now It's F*ck 'Em


RadioOnFire.com - It was just last month that NBA YoungBoy and Moneybagg Yo dropped their joint mixtape, Fed Baby's, but it seems YoungBoy is not interested in keeping close with his former friend. One day after dropping the mixtape, NBA YoungBoy uploaded a video on Instagram where he could be heard yelling, "F*** that tape! And I want smoke. B**** I ain’t playin.’

Now, YoungBoy has taken things further with a direct diss to Moneybagg Yo after posting a photo of him and Moneybagg Yo with the caption, "Cross me up with dude that's was my brother now it's f*** 'em both turn up for body's like a show f*** this rap Ian going broke #1love."



Moneybagg Yo has yet to respond to NBA YoungBoy's message.

Source: instagram.com

No comments:

Post a Comment