Search This Blog

Friday, December 22, 2017

Floyd Mayweather Denies Reports That He's in Talks with the UFC


RadioOnFire.com - UFC President Dana White recently claimed that Mayweather fighting in the UFC was a possibility. Since then, Mayweather addressed the claims, saying that is a no-go.

Via FightHype.com, Mayweather clarified his statements, saying “What I said was this: I made a billion dollars. If I made a billion dollars before, I’ll do it again. If I choose to get in the UFC and fight for the UFC, or fight three fights or four fights and then fight Conor McGregor, I could make a billion dollars, which I can. I could do it in three fights or even four fights. I could make a billion dollars.”



Mayweather noted his thought about fighting in the UFC was a hypothetical one, saying “If I choose to get in the octagon and fight – fight three fights, three or four fights, and then fight Conor McGregor in the octagon. We just don’t know what the future holds for Floyd Mayweather, and I don’t look forward to getting back in the boxing ring. That’s what I don’t look forward to doing.”



He continued on, saying “So, I’m just saying, I could (make a billion in the UFC). I’m not doing it. But I’m saying, what I could do is make a billion dollars quick if I wanted to do that. That’s what I was saying.” Listen above.

Source: worldstarhiphop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment