Search This Blog

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Keyshia Cole on Dating Floyd Mayweather: I'd Never Survive


RadioOnFire.com - As much as Keshia Cole admires her friend Floyd Mayweather, she said she’d never “survive” in a serious relationship with the undefeated boxer.

Cole recently spoke with Hot 97’s Nessa and addressed some of the recent rumors that pointed to her and Mayweather being an item. The singer clearly distanced herself from the situation. “You know I’d never survive in that equation. I might as well stay with my husband. That makes no sense,” she said. “Even though I super love Floyd. That’s gonna be my friend to the end. I really do have a vibe with Floyd. I love him and he’s been very supportive. Just even giving me inspiration and words of encouragement.”



She also explained why a relationship with the boxer would never work. “Being in a relationship with Floyd, I would be totally hurt in shambles, I’m not that type of girl to be able to deal with that kind of stuff and I don’t think money would make that any better,” Cole continued.

“Not when you’re trying to leave someone that you have a child with because occasionally he steps out.” Cole did confirm that she is talking to someone in the entertainment industry but didn’t reveal his identity. She told Nessa that she’s taking things really slow at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment