Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Faith Evans & The Notorious B.I.G. - The King & I (Album Stream)



RadioOnFire.com - Stream Faith Evans and The Notorious B.I.G.'s new collaborative album titled "The King & I." Features includes Lil Cease, Busta Rhymes, Snoop Dogg, Lil Kim, Jadakiss, Styles P, Sheek Louch, Kevin McCall and more.
The King & I Tracklist:
1. “A Billion”
2. “Legacy”
3. “Beautiful (Interlude)”
4. “Can’t Get Enough”
5. “Don’t Test Me”
6. “Big / Faye (Interlude)” (Feat. Jamal Woolard)
7. “Tryna Get By”
8. “The Reason”
9. “I Don’t Want It” (Feat. Lil’ Cease)
10. “I Got Married (Interlude)” (Feat. Mama Wallace)
11. “Wife Commandments”
12. “We Just Clicked (Interlude)” (Feat. Mama Wallace)
13. “A Little Romance”
14. “The Baddest (Interlude)”
15. “Fool for You”
16. “Crazy (Interlude)” (Feat. 112 & Mama Wallace)
17. “Got Me Twisted”
18. “When We Party” (Feat. Snoop Dogg)
19. “Somebody Knows” (Feat. Busta Rhymes)
20. “Take Me There” (Feat. Sheek Louch & Styles P)
21. “One in the Same”
22. “I Wish (Interlude)” (Feat. Kevin McCall & Chyna Tahjere)
23. “Lovin You for Life” (Feat. Lil’ Kim)
24. “NYC” (Feat. Jadakiss)
25. “It Was Worth It”

No comments:

Post a Comment